- Have you outgrown your tattoo?
- Does your tattoo still reflect the person you are today?
- Would you like to replace part of your tattoo with something else?
- Has your tattoo gone out of fashion?
- Are you unhappy with the quality of your tattoo?
- Would you like to remove an Ex's name?
- Are you tired of limited clothing options?
All of these are common reasons for wanting to remove a tattoo. Many people want them completely removed, and some people are looking for a fade-out so they can tattoo new artwork over the top.
Laser tattoo removal has become the standard treatment for tattoo removal because it offers an effective alternative that is low risk and has minimal side effects. With laser, now even the most complex multi-coloured tattoos can be removed.
Previously, many machines caused a lot of trauma to the skin and could take up to 15 sessions. With new technology, tattoo removal is safer, quicker and more affordable than before.
Our Laser technician will examine your tattoo, discuss your goals (complete removal, partial removal, cover-up, etc.), provide a price quote, and estimate of the number of sessions you’ll need. Please note some larger tattoos must be done in sections due to the amount of ink expelled into the system.
Our Certified tattoo removal technician can treat the following:
- Home-made tattoos
- Professional tattoos
- Partial removal of tattoos
- Cover-up tattoos
- Lightening or fading of pre-existing tattoo before a cover-up
What are you waiting for? To book a complimentary consultation, please call (03) 5381 0444, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org